Gammill Vision 22-10
The Vision 22-10 has a throat space of 22" in width by 10" in height.
The Vision 22-10 is recommended for the hobby quilter or for those quilting as a business. It offers superior performance and comes with a large quilting area and features that enable exact circles, intricate patterns and designs, and more. The 22-10 is the newest model size introduced by Gammill.
The Gammill Vision™ 22-10 is recommended for the professional quilter or those quilting as a business. The Vision 22 model delivers a brilliant combination of efficient size and outstanding value!
- Stitch-Regulated & Manual Modes
- Color Touch Screen
- Diagnostic System
- FM Tuner
- Electronic Needle Positioner & Single Stitch
- Horizontal & Vertical Channel Locks
- Double Capacity Bobbin
- Stand-Alone Bobbin Winder
- Adjustable Laser Light
- LED Light Fixture (with Black Light)
- Run-Time Clock
- Low Bobbin Alert
- Sit-or-Stand Roller Adjustment
- WorkStation Attachment for Circles & Ovals
- 12’ Pivotal Access All Steel Stand
- On-line Step-by-Step Instructional Video
When Shipped by truck line, there is a $550.00 crating charge plus the shipping fees. We will contact you prior to shipping with the exact charges.
Toll free customer support for lifetime of the machine. (available through our dealership and/or The Gammill Company directly)
Warranty : All brand new Gammill machines come with a four-year mechanical parts and labor warranty when shipped to The Gammill Company or dealer location.